Quantcast

Check it out!!!

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
My bike is completely done, 36 float lowered to about 90mm of effective travel. So stoked to finaly have a suspension fork on.

specs:
Frame: NS suburban
Fork: 36 Float
Rims: Mavic 721
Front hub: Profile 20mm brakeless
Rear hub: Profile 12t
Tires: small block 8
Seat: Federal Slim SL
Seat Post: Poverty Alloy
Headset: Chris King
Stem: Blk Mrkt Underboss
Bars: deity twenty 14
Brake: juicy 7 w/ v5 rotor & DB lever
Chain: KMC K710SL
Cranks: Profile w/ Ti axle
Sprocket: 26t Tree Bikes SD
Pedals: Odyssey plastic

Also my friend and I just went to the city a few days to ride and it was pretty sick we got a few clips and I put them together in a edit.
Page not found on Vimeo

Tell me what you think!

JGill

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Norman, OK
How long have you been running the Profile hub? Any issues with it yet?? I've been running a ss 12t for a little less than a month now...

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
I heard the bearings come loose quite a bit so I teflont taped the threads on the inside where you take the axles off. But the hub has been good, the chain is rubbing on the spacers quite a bit and the teeth on the cog have worn down a lot more then I expected but other then that is one of the best hubs I have ever owned.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Looks like a good day.
Did you over-rotate a 180, or under-rotate a 3 off of that ledge? 270 to flat = not good! :D

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Thanks guys.

Super stoked on how it rides, but lately theres been a weird clicking thing going on when I pedal hard, oh well.

But anyway I got 3's on something larger then a flyout and finaly learned nfcs

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
is the clicking almost feel like the chain is missing a tooth? and kinda lurches forward a couple mm if your peddling too hard? i had it happen to me, no clue from what cause i bought a used bike. just ended up getting a new bb