Gary Fisher Cake 2 Deluxe Frame W/Swinger 3 Way
Manitou Black Platinum
Cane Creek S2 Headset
Mavic 717 Wheels on XT Hubs
Sram X.9 Drivetrain with Triggers
Race Face Stem
Carbon Monkey Light Bar
Avid Mec Discs

I took my first real ride on it today on the North Trail and I have to say, this is the best trail bike i've EVER ridden. The rear suspension is AMAZING! On the Downhills the thing feel like a DH bike. The rear wheel sticks to the ground like mad. I am really impressed with the suspention design and how active it is during decents and hits, but how well it climbs.

The brakes are ridiculously powerful, i'd even venture to say more powerful than a lot of the hydros I have ohmy.gif

I am in looove with this machine, its the total hotness! Now maybe I can hang with the big boys on a real bike, instead of playing around with the kiddies on my Cross Check biggrin.gif

sorry about the bad picture, I had it in the stand working on some stuff, and just snapped a few pictures. I'll take some better ones later. The pictures cant do this thing justice anyway, its Sexy!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
so you're saying its disgusting then?

Nice bike mike, dont break it or yourself :p how many bikes you have now?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
nice bike... hope you have tons of fun on it...
Ray bought that bike about mid season this past summer. He really likes it!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
mobius said:
so you're saying its disgusting then?

Nice bike mike, dont break it or yourself :p how many bikes you have now?

you are one to talk about disgusting avatars! :D

This makes 4 complete bikes. I have two frames and a fork on ebay, and have a bunch of parts laying around from them, enough to build a 5th if I really wanted too! :p

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BigMike said:
I have two frames and a fork on ebay, and have a bunch of parts laying around from them, enough to build a 5th if I really wanted too! :p
Sounds like you are in a good position to donate a bunch of parts. That way you'd have more room for bird seed and spray paint...

:rolleyes:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
stinkyboy said:
Sounds like you are in a good position to donate a bunch of parts. That way you'd have more room for bird seed and spray paint...

:rolleyes:
What is needed for the RM Bike #2? I have some stuff I can donate, but not much. I'm not trying to be a meanie head, but i'm not donating really expensive parts.

And whats wrong with my bird? He's the coolest. And its not spray paint, its fixatif :D

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
BigMike said:
What is needed for the RM Bike #2? I have some stuff I can donate, but not much. I'm not trying to be a meanie head, but i'm not donating really expensive parts.

And whats wrong with my bird? He's the coolest. And its not spray paint, its fixatif :D
I'm only kidding. Maybe I'll hit ya up towards the end of this build.

:thumb: