Quantcast

Check out my TEASER.

Stab Primo

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
Capistrano Beach in the OC
I just got done completely re-editing a teaser for the video I have been working on. It is pretty long for just a teaser, but it has riders in it like Brian Lopes, Richie Schley, Eric Carter, Sanjay, Alf, Brian Pracht, Ryan, Markie and me. So it is worth checking out. :thumb:
Cut Short Teaser

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I'd tell you to leave it alone, length wise that is. Sick little video you got going there.

I'd pick some better music though, Limp Bizkit or whatever was out like 6 years ago. Get some of the newer rock/rap/hip hop stuff in to flow to. Other than the soundtrack good job!

Stab Primo

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
Spunger said:
I'd tell you to leave it alone, length wise that is. Sick little video you got going there.

I'd pick some better music though, Limp Bizkit or whatever was out like 6 years ago. Get some of the newer rock/rap/hip hop stuff in to flow to. Other than the soundtrack good job!
Ya, I originally had some random song by Nelly in it, but I wanted to try something different. The only problem is getting a song long enough for it. Any recomendations on music?

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
what do you use to edit with???i am a editor and compression engineer. i use anything from premier pro to vegas. nice little teaser you got needs better music but good work man.

an6

Stab Primo

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
AN6 Freerider said:
what do you use to edit with???i am a editor and compression engineer. i use anything from premier pro to vegas. nice little teaser you got needs better music but good work man.

an6
I did have premier pro that my friend let me use, but I wasn't able to get the code thing or whatever, so it closed itself after a 30 day trial. But I just used windows movie maker for this one, OoOo. haha. :D

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Spunger said:

It was a sick video! Great job! The only suggestion would be to change the music...