Quantcast

Check out these cookies I baked...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Awesome!!!! I didn't make any sugar cookies this year :( I knew I would be too tempted to eat them. I did, however, make plenty of cookies for everyone else and managed to get some delicious gingerbread cookies from one of my students. :)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TreeSaw said:
Awesome!!!! I didn't make any sugar cookies this year :( I knew I would be too tempted to eat them. I did, however, make plenty of cookies for everyone else and managed to get some delicious gingerbread cookies from one of my students. :)

I only had a couple myself...it was the dough that I was wreckin...but with all the craziness of the holidays, I kept forgetting to bring them to people, and they got stale :( all that work...bummer...but maybe I'll make a Valentines Day batch for my hunny!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
NO! I don't do that...damn Christian Stoner!
1 Kings 21:2 - And Ahab spake unto Naboth, saying, Give me thy vineyard, that I may have it for a garden of herbs, because it is near unto my house: and I will give thee for it a better vineyard than it; or, if it seem good to thee, I will give thee the worth of it in money.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
1 Kings 21:2 - And Ahab spake unto Naboth, saying, Give me thy vineyard, that I may have it for a garden of herbs, because it is near unto my house: and I will give thee for it a better vineyard than it; or, if it seem good to thee, I will give thee the worth of it in money.

Why do I have the feeling that you have this tattooed on yourself somewhere and committed to memory? :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
llkoolkeg said:
Dude, they were talking about parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.......... :rolleyes: :D

And let's not forget basil.

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Have you been digging around the vinyl in the attic? Simon & Garfunkel??? :confused:
Gadzooks! Speaking of Garfunkel! This weekend we were flipping through the channels and I was like WHOA! look at THAT guy...(turns out it was Garfunkel hisowndamnself) singing for the figure skating couples...He is one crazy lookin dude! Hair all stickin up all over the place...I was like what in tarnation is UP with that HAYER!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Lefty said:
Omg. Whahaa.. these are hilarious. I bet they where gone pretty soon.

They would have been if I would have remembered to bring em...the couple I brought to work were gone in an instant.

There was one that I didn't get a pic of...I found this cookie cutter amongst my cookie cutters of a hand...so I cut one out and formed all the fingers but the middle one down! :D How nice to add to my Christmas cookies, huh!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
llkoolkeg said:
you ever hear that david cross bit about jesus turning water into wine? and later one of the disciples comes in: "hey jesus, i have this sage..."

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
dh girlie said:
They would have been if I would have remembered to bring em...the couple I brought to work were gone in an instant.

There was one that I didn't get a pic of...I found this cookie cutter amongst my cookie cutters of a hand...so I cut one out and formed all the fingers but the middle one down! :D How nice to add to my Christmas cookies, huh!
For shure, you make E-licious cookies.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
llkoolkeg said:
Have you been digging around the vinyl in the attic? Simon & Garfunkel??? :confused:
I thought it was Jim Croce that put thyme in a bottle, no?

Christian stoner? We must go to the same church. :thumb:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
here is a cake that my wife baked that is sure to get you baked...

:evil:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Ciaran said:
I thought it was Jim Croce that put thyme in a bottle, no?

Christian stoner? We must go to the same church. :thumb:
My stance on cannabis is not known by others in the congregation, but I personally don't think the Lord put it here or its receptors in my brain if he had a problem with usage. I find I am often closest to God when high.