Check out these slam pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ugly?

Ya hit a certain age and every relatively fit 20 year old woman is attractive.

Have to admit i didn't watch the whole video, just saw the blond with no defined chin. At least she didn't have anything sharp for my saggy sack to slap into.

Last edited:

illflip

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
Newark, NJ
when ur stuck with a bunch of dudes for long periods of time, anything with tits and a vagina looks hot.

when i was at Camp Pendleton, there was group of girls that frequented the barracks, aptly nicknamed "The Herd". they never had problems finding drunk horney Marines.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
We had a few girls like that in Iraq. Ran into one a few years ago and had no clue who she was and why she was talking to me. Later remembered and almost threw up. Thankfully stayed away from all of that.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"What goes downrange, stays downrange." Guess that goes for underwater too...
Long hard tube filled with seamen joke left out.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
How the hell do I get negative repped by Blue for being a douche. It's like Stinkyboy calling me a drunk.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Hate on them all you want, chances are they're going to be more successful in life than you.
At 27 years old, 2 bachelors degrees, 3 associates. A&P license, combat photojournalist, F-16 crew chief, deployed to Iraq 3x and Qatar once, own my own photography, decal, graphic design business, about to go back to school to start on xray tech then work my way to a radiologist.

They are hot bunking in a sub with a few hundred guys as a butter bar making less than someone at McDonalds.

Still think that they will be more successful than me?

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Gettin' into Annapolis is not an easy task. I'm sure those women didn't sign up for sub duty just to be a piece of ass. They are going to get harassed to no end and they know it. It takes a lot to volunteer for that.
I would bet everyone of them will be successful.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
At 27 years old, 2 bachelors degrees, 3 associates. A&P license, combat photojournalist, F-16 crew chief, deployed to Iraq 3x and Qatar once, own my own photography, decal, graphic design business, about to go back to school to start on xray tech then work my way to a radiologist.
And yet, you're still pathetic, as this thread so clearly illustrates.

If you'd like to still continue to participate in this community, I'd recommend not posting any like it in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.