Quantcast

Check out this Skyline!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
That would have been awesome, Then King Kong could have just jumped to another building instead of getting all shot up.

J

JRB

I was wondering WTF kind of skyline you were posting about Arkansas. :think:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
MudGrrl said:
it's cool, but put a bunch of giants together and they no longer look like giants...
i dont know about you, but if you put a bunch of fat people together, they still look like fat people to me.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Tenchiro said:
I thought this was going to be about a Nissan...
Heh, me too. A friend of a friend just imported and older one from Japan. Right hand drive, wierd to drive apparently.

But this thread is not about that...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I heard a rumor that the US was going to be getting the Skyline in '07. I don't see how though, it would complete with the Z.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
dfinn said:
I heard a rumor that the US was going to be getting the Skyline in '07. I don't see how though, it would complete with the Z.
I doubt Nissan would be dumb enough to put 2 cars in the same class. It's bad enough with the Infinity G35.

However, I would love to get my hands on a left hand drive skyline, but it would be a tough call having owned 3 Z's in the past and loved every one of them.
This is pure sex right here though:

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nismo_gt-r_z-tune.asp

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
jimmydean said:
I doubt Nissan would be dumb enough to put 2 cars in the same class. It's bad enough with the Infinity G35.

However, I would love to get my hands on a left hand drive skyline, but it would be a tough call having owned 3 Z's in the past and loved every one of them.
This is pure sex right here though:

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nismo_gt-r_z-tune.asp
That is pure sex. Welcome to the age of the 12 piston caliper...jesus those things are huge....3500 lbs?!!??!! damn....I still want one though.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
stevew said:
Modern Skylines can go eat sh!t.
For some reason I don't think the old school skylines are as cool as the old school Z's. I had a '72 240z and a '77 280z and both were bad ass. My '83 300 was cool too, but not nearly as cool as my '72. Talk about nothing but raw power! No power nothing!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
jimmydean said:
For some reason I don't think the old school skylines are as cool as the old school Z's. I had a '72 240z and a '77 280z and both were bad ass. My '83 300 was cool too, but not nearly as cool as my '72. Talk about nothing but raw power! No power nothing!
I like the older body styles.

The best cars are the ones that didn't make it to the US (that I know of).

Toyota Crown...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
stevew said:
I like the older body styles.

The best cars are the ones that didn't make it to the US (that I know of).

Toyota Crown...
stevew, your affection for all things old school surpases even mine. I just love technology too, so blending both is my dream.

That Toyota is damn nice by the way.