Quantcast

check this out

aaronrocker

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Washington State
ok well i didnt want to title this thread "what frame" but thats exactly what this is. its not your average i have no idea what im doing so tell me what to do thread, i know what i want but there are just so many options out there for 20"s and ive been more into the bigwheel scene for a while so im ignorant of all the new rider owned companys.

anywho heres what we got.

right now im riding my stock 2hip frame that came complete, its a good bike just to short and i need something different

ive been looking for a frame with a 21' tt, short rear end, seatstay brakemounts, integrated hs, i like the idea of the integrated chaintensioners that sunday is offering but i can definatly live without them, a buddy of mine is riding the 2nd wave frame for maybe 3 months and has had to have the little bolts in the tensioners replaced by sunday, they did it and were very good about it but i would rather not break stuff in the first place.

ive been thinking about the fly tierra but the actual tt length versus rideable tt length thing is confusing to me,

also is there a differance between mid bb and spanish bb, i always though they were the same but maybe there not.

anybody has any input it would be appriciated, thanks guys!!!

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Solid AA with everything you wanted above cept the tensioners. Mid bb is an american bb without the cups, spanish I believe is a tad smaller. Fly seems to fragile, depending on what and how you ride.

BTW the AA is mid bb