Quantcast

Cheers from Oregon

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Hey guys, I hope you are all doing well back in the good ole south east. Oregon is going great and the riding here is epic! This past weekend was my first taste of Oregon Freeride and it was more than i could ever dream possible. I went to Falls City to ride at Blackrock and i must say that these are without a doubt the best trails i have ever ridden in the USA! I know that is a bold statement but i feel that strongly about it. Drops, skinnys, skecth-tech, jumps, huge jumps, logs, and lots of really well built stunts. This is Blackrock. It is on a thousand acre plot of Forrest Service land that was set aside just for bikes! I urge everyone that is going to the Pacific NW to ride to hit this place up, you will not be sorry. here are a few pics from sunday. Bo

Attachments

Oct 9, 2006
Word is born son, word is born.

Got Glenns bike fixed today, wish I was fixed. I would love to rip that bike before I give it back.

Glad to see you throwin it down out there.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That's awesome. I was told about that place by the guys in our local SORBA. They "walked" it to check out the features. They took a pic of them standing, not riding...standing...at the bottom of that exact same drop.

Looks good on you bro!:D

willlyons

Chimp
Sep 18, 2006
Yeeeahhhh dawg! I think I'm going to head out to Hood River for the summer, you going to be out there? Glad to see you're having a good time. Tell Mo I said what's up and keep killin it out there.

LaChica

Chimp
Jan 27, 2007
Will and Kenan ~

You should both get your a$$es out here soon ;~>

Come play in freeride paradise!!