Quantcast

Cheesecake Factory

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
leaves you with great leftovers for a work lunch. I've relatives in Vancouver and the visits from them have gone up because of cheap flights. $89 out of Bellingham, git'out!

Anyway, I stole one of CF's menus and keep it in the magazine pocket of the car. Ordering for Curbside Takeout at the airport has never been easier! Of all things, I ordered the meatloaf and here I am still eating that meatloaf at my desk.

Whats your lunch?

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
4 Oreo's and a rhubarb yoghurt, haven't needed to eat properly since going to one of these last night. Unlimited steak restaurants are amongst the better things in life

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I love Cheesecake Factory. Little pricey, but portions are good sized. The bread that they serve is tasty. I usually order the four cheese pasta.

I think we are hitting a little Italian deli for sammiches in Anaheim. Local city hangout with good food. That or some BBQ at Blakes....decisions, decisions.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Home made spicy chicken enchiladas for lunch. Yummy.

I have never been to the Cheesecake Factory, I have no idea where one even is to be honest.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I guess the next time I'm in Beaverton, I will have to check it out. I had no idea there was one in the mall. Thanks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have never been to the Cheesecake Factory, I have no idea where one even is to be honest.
Cheesecake factory = reasonably quality generic american food as well generic american versions of international food, in portions fit for Rob Reiner or Jabba the Hutt

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Steak and cheese sammich from leftover brisket from lastnight on a rosemary roll from Wegmans. A plain yogurt and some bean salad too..... :Burp: