Quantcast

Cheesiest song you're not embarrased to crank up

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
As embarassing as this'll be, anything from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. First time I saw that, we had 9 of us in 2 cars going to the theatre, then 7 had to fit in one car on the way home when the driver and another got busted for alcohol (haha). What a "groovy" kinda night that was.............

Throw the toast, throw the rice, where's my squirt gun, who brought the newspaper.......

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I haven't heard that Whale song in years, but it definitely still rocks. I remember hearing it in an old Hoffman bikes vid probably 15+ years ago.

-Devil-

Chimp
Jun 27, 2008
West Monroe, LA
hmm well i am a wierd al fan .. so i will crank any of his ... (i have gotten many a look for playin white n nerdy at full blast)

geeze my music spreads from the 50's all the way to new stuff....

i have a full collection of 2 live crew, 2 short, sir mix-a-lot (still play square dance rap, and buttermilk bisquits all the time) ...

for other odd ... steve vai ... primus ....

oh and this guy .. i love his music
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=81431455

i also listen to ray stevens ... cledus T judd ...

geeze the list could keep going...

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thanks Quo...great video. I have that album...

Paul Shaffer is cheesy but talented, he gets into everything. I dont htink he and Steve Martin were actually at the main video shoot for that...just guessing based on the main group shots. Still cool to me tho.