Quantcast

Chicago Brutes role call

nato

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Chicago
Sound off! Just wanted to see how many monkeys are from the Chicago area, I'm wondering if a database of Chicago riders is a tangable goal. Sometimes I need some riding parter love too!:nopity:

Nate

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
f-the forecast, it says light flurries or something on weather.com, but clear tomorrow, i'll take my chances for the afternoon, i need to ride more than i need sex

nato

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Chicago
Well, it makes sense... if you intend to thump a bible into someones skull, the velocity will be insane if you throw it while riding at 25 mph. Figure the throw will be 15 mph adding the velocity that you are traveling at... thats a whopping 40 miles per hour of Bible thumping, Skull crushing goodness.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm here ... right smack dab in the Loop.

Street ride downtown.
My friends and I built/maintain CPX.
Trail ride at Palos.

Cheers.

ETA to relocation ... not a moment too soon.

J

JRB

I'm not thinking he's looking for Internet lineage. I think he wants peeps to ride with, sheesh.

I spent a few days there, fly through on occasion, and my niece lives in Naperville. Naperville is bad ass.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Naperville is nice if you like arrogant rich kids driving Dads H2. I was in the area when it was mostly corn fields in to the south. Grew up in Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights area. Cant live there anymore, too many people in too small a place...

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
loco said:
I'm not thinking he's looking for Internet lineage. I think he wants peeps to ride with, sheesh.

I spent a few days there, fly through on occasion, and my niece lives in Naperville. Naperville is bad ass.

Illinoismtb.com is full of riding connections, it is a very active site and a great source to find rides and people to ride with, I did dozens of great rides (some which can't be mentioned) and met a bunch a cool people on that site.

J

JRB

JohnE said:
Naperville is nice if you like arrogant rich kids driving Dads H2. I was in the area when it was mostly corn fields in to the south. Grew up in Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights area. Cant live there anymore, too many people in too small a place...
I just appreciated the cool architecture when I was there. I wouldn't live there. My niece lives in a rat hole apartment.