Quantcast

Chicken Wings

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its a thing. The one in Toronto is pretty good. Its a Buffalo Company. They are friends of my Family. And not that Family.....
Will have to try it out... What's your take on St Lious wings? Any other places around toronto you like?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Will have to try it out... What's your take on St Lious wings? Any other places around toronto you like?
I tend to eat in the Danforth area a lot. Romi's Shawarma Truck most of the time. Hard to find but well worth it.
I like Asian food in Toronto and seldom eat bar food while I am there. However St Louis' is good and I have been there. Currently my favorite spot in Toronto is the Sea Witch for Fipps and Chipps (Fish and Chips). Get the Halibut. Pour a good pint also. Its by my house so I can walk home if I have too. Always lots of Talent also....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I like to change things up. There are a lot of tasty sauces that go well with wings. Franks is good. But not the only good hot sauce to use to make wings with.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I got a bottle of Franks Buffalo sauce.
View attachment 145525

It has the flavor that Im used to but its really buttery...
Is it supposed to be like that or am I doing it wrong?
Its almost like I need to add vinegar or something...
that stuff is pretty funky because of the fake butter flavor, but it's also nice because it's 0 calorie, if you care about that shit. Jon's right- best bet is to melt butter and add Tony's red hot, but there are some pre-jarred sauces if you're a weirdo.