Quantcast

chocolate wheel

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
nice...
i just picked up a new front: gsport marmoset, 7KA, Odyssey Spokes(m7 on sale from albes). that ti driver is sexy. whats the weight savings?

why'd you go with the fly rim?
pics of complete bike? wheel?

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
thanks guys
bike shots as soon as i get the 25t sprocket on it

my front wheel came last week. madera low flange/primo spokes brown/rhyno lite xl 36h

i think the ti driver is around half the weight of the cromo. fly rim because i wanted a machined sidewall but something a little beefier than rlXL for the rear. i wasn't sure if sun city lite rim had a machined sidewall. i was looking at odys hazard lites too. my shop just got the flys in and I jumped on it. also it's fly stuff, come on....sick
i've been updating my older version fly pantera. been using the slam xlt bars and xlt pitchfork. sam dont hate on s&m haha j/k. updated pics soon

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
yeah the fly rim looks sick...i dont know if i'll be using one later to replace my hazard lite, or just a 7KA

so profile hub weighs:
hollow axle/chromo driver=____ oz.
ti axle/ti axle= _____ oz.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
yeah the fly rim looks sick...i dont know if i'll be using one later to replace my hazard lite, or just a 7KA

so profile hub weighs:
hollow axle/chromo driver=____ oz.
ti axle/ti axle= _____ oz.
im not sure of hub weight alone. i have the hollow axle/ti driver and the complete wheel weighs 2.7lbs w/o tire and tube

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
What bike is it going on? If you're anything like me you'll realize that a 20 kills and you'll sell your FG. :D