Quantcast

Chomolungma Challenge Results & Photos

Jan 3, 2012
Racers from 16 US States and Canadian Provinces came together this weekend at Snowshoe Bike Park to lay down over 3,000 linear miles and over 2,220,000 vertical feet of Downhill Racing in the First Annual Chomolungma Challenge! Big shout out to everyone who attended the event this weekend! I’m always impressed with the incredible character of the riding community and it really shows in an event like this where so many racers are competing on course at the same time, yet respectful of the race format, all the other competitors (both faster and slower), and the event staff and volunteers. It’s truly an honor and a pleasure to have such an amazing group of people attend our events, so, Thank You! We look forward to growing this event in the coming years so if you have ideas on how to make this event better, please let us know.

Race Results and photos can be found here: http://ride.snowshoemtn.com/races/chomolungma.htm (more photos and video will be added soon)

Caussiecan

Chimp
Mar 9, 2012
Over the hill.
Big pat on the back guys, it was very well run, had a fantastic atmosphere and a real competitive feel.
Big thanks from me to Christopher Herndon and his crew for saving my day with a hand full of parts.
I did the duo race and 10 runs wasnt enough for me, next year I'll be doing the solo.