Quantcast

Chris King Hosts Happy Hour in Portland, OR

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Chris King Components Hosts Happy Hour

JUNE 30, 2004 -- PORTLAND, OR (BRAIN)--Chris King Components will host a nightly Tour de France Happy Hour at the Lucky Labrador Pub in Portland, July 5-25.

The company is installing a wide screen television at the pub, which is located along busy cycling routes near downtown.

The U.S. Postal Pro Cycling Team uses Chris King headsets.

Throughout the race, the company will hold raffles to raise money for the Community Cycling Center, a local organization that promotes bicycling among commuters and low-income residents.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
cool stuff.

I WILL stop by the chris king factory in late october when Im up there visiting.

hmm. got a ti bike or two. maybe a CK ti headset or two?

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Wow, July is busy for me. Should make it to Lucky Lab, on Hawthorne yeah? Beer and bikes are the 2 best things in life, well there is a 3rd, but this is not the right forum for that. Nice.

Mike

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
slowSSer said:
heidi:

met any of the DOD yet? just curious. ever thought about barbie camp now that you're an oregonite?

No, and no. I've just been riding, and riding. :dancing: :dancing:

I have the Cascade Cycling Classic Stage race this coming week. :help: :help: :help: I hope I finish.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Heidi said:
No, and no. I've just been riding, and riding. :dancing: :dancing:

I have the Cascade Cycling Classic Stage race this coming week. :help: :help: :help: I hope I finish.
at least you didnt do the cascade creampuff. check the info out over on the MTBR SS bored. 100 miles, 3 laps, all hell (why name it the creampuff? because its odd)

oh- barbie camp is just a weekend (haloween weekend for fall BC this year) where we all get together for good times (beer, bikes, some debauchery) and I'll PM you when I get more info about it. the venue is down near sisters, so there ya go!