Quantcast

Chris Tucker thinking.."How do I follow that..."

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
also jay-z spent a million dollars on a video about "big pimpin".

If I had enough money to throw away a million dollars, I might consider spending it on, say, a library in my home town, or a youth center in the city where I grew up. Sure doesn't look like spending a million or two would totally wipe out the likes of JayZ or P-p-p-p-p-pee diddy, but I'll never have that kind of money.

Of course, I'm just gonna go right out and say it, all famous people are F.ed up, not just rappers. I think it's just that the rappers complain while they horde all thier money, everyone else just does scientology.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
LMAO......Should've added "why we probably shouldn't expect any tracks by Kanye that don't totally rely on sampled material" . Kanye is the Puffy of the 21st century. He can't make a track without a sample.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
sanjuro said:
I rather not break this down. I think his words speak for themselves...

Kanye West: I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a black family it says they are looting. You see a white family it says they are looking for food. And you know there’s been five days because most of the people are black and even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I try to turn away from the teacher… TV because it is too hard to watch. I’ve even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I’m calling my business manager right now to see what is the biggest amount I can give.

And and just to imagine if I was down there, those are my people down there, so if anybody out there that’s wants to do anything, we can help, with the setup, the way America is setup, the poor, the black people, the less well off, as SLOW as possible, I mean, this is, Red Cross is doing everything they can (Mike Myers nodding his head) we already realize a lot of the people that could help are at war right now fighting another way, they given them permission to go down and SHOOT US.

(Mike Myers looks over and uncomfortably wipes his nose)

Mike Myers: (says his piece)

Kanye West: George Bush doesn’t care about black people.

I gotcha.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
dump said:
mind expanding on this?
Nah, he'd rather sit back and cross his arms in smug superiority knowing everything he does brings only positivity to the world...