Quantcast

Christmas Came Early!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
7,176
9
those fake spinners in the second picture are gonna look dope as hell on your car. you should have gotten 4 of them though ya know. i mean you'll look kinda silly with just two.
 

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
1,167
0
CT
biggins said:
those fake spinners in the second picture are gonna look dope as hell on your car. you should have gotten 4 of them though ya know. i mean you'll look kinda silly with just two.

I thought the same thing at first
 

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
7,162
1
austin
BigMike said:
It gets their name out there. Why do beer companies sponsor cycling teams?
i don't actually know of any beer companies that sponsor teams. have you ever heard of Team PBR on a national level? ""team poor boy racing" bicycle" pulled up 1 result on Google: http://cock-pic.nfs-fast.pp.ru/

not work safe (no pictures, just bad words)...though the text is kind of interesting...here's a little snipit:
Zedro is mulletless. zedro View Public Profile Send a private message to zedro Find all posts by zedro #5 04-14-2004, 10:15 PM Curb Hucker I am an idiot Join Date: Feb 2004 Location: Might Be Living without genital herpes Posts: 3,669 That new SC looks friggin amazing. so does the schwin chopper __________________ 2006 Team Poor Boy Racing Cannondale:PolkMomo Audio:SIC:Michelin:E13 Components Curb Hucker View Public Profile Send a private message to Curb Hucker Find all posts by Curb Hucker #6 04-14-2004, 10:18 PM SebringMGB Monkey Join Date: Feb 2004 Location: Washington Posts: 465 holy crap! i didnt know they had mtb races at laguna seca!
i don't know...just seems weird to me.
 

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
3,661
0
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Jesse is 8th overall JRX, hes our claim to fame. Because we will be traveling the country this summer in my Discovery I thought it might be a good idea to look into getting some auto industry companies as sponsors to help build up our team vehicle, and well, it worked out damn good :thumb:

And Inbred, this is our first year together as a team, which is why you wont find anything on us.
 

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
2,240
0
Arkansaw
Curb Hucker said:
Jesse is 8th overall JRX, hes our claim to fame. Because we will be traveling the country this summer in my Discovery I thought it might be a good idea to look into getting some auto industry companies as sponsors to help build up our team vehicle, and well, it worked out damn good :thumb:

And Inbred, this is our first year together as a team, which is why you wont find anything on us.
Damn straight, takin the world by storm!1:cool: :cool: :cool:
 

D_D

Monkey
Dec 16, 2001
392
0
UK
loco said:
Why does an audio company sponsor any kind of team???
Probably one of those sponsorships that is little more than a discount off the retail price.

The audio company makes as much or more money than if they sold the product to a distributer/store and prevents a competitor from making a sale.
Plus the person they sponsored goes off to tell all their friends about all this awesome audio gear they got from audio company.
 

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
2,240
0
Arkansaw
gnurider1080 said:
damn, you got that stuff pretty quickly.
Yea, got it today. I was going to PM you, but what the hell. The BO is badass and the multi-tool is exactly what I needed since I lost mine 6 months ago.
 

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
6,416
0
Sherpa said:
Yea, got it today. I was going to PM you, but what the hell. The BO is badass and the multi-tool is exactly what I needed since I lost mine 6 months ago.
sweet. i had no idea what to get you so im glad it worked out for you. now i just need to get another one of those multitools for myself seeing as how i lost mine on halloween.
 

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
2,240
0
Arkansaw
gnurider1080 said:
sweet. i had no idea what to get you so im glad it worked out for you. now i just need to get another one of those multitools for myself seeing as how i lost mine on halloween.
Yea, you rock