Quantcast

Christmas Day XC ride?

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
For those of you that don't really have any Christmas Day plans, we're gonna head up to Anacortes for some XC riding.

You're more than welcome to come along. If not, have a good Christmas!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
welp if i was just a little more evil and could bail on my sister i would take you up on your offer. :sneaky:
have fun and give us an report back on the trails, i still haven't been, and would very much like to make it up there soon and check em out.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
your avatar got small, Freak. does this mean your company pride has shrunk? :eek:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Toshi said:
your avatar got small, Freak. does this mean your company pride has shrunk? :eek:
Heh...funny you say that.....With the amount of hours that I've been putting in lately it should be smaller!! :eek:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Skookum said:
welp if i was just a little more evil and could bail on my sister i would take you up on your offer. :sneaky:
have fun and give us an report back on the trails, i still haven't been, and would very much like to make it up there soon and check em out.
Well, we will have to plan a ride soon then! We went up a couple of weekends ago and it was a good time. We rode the Heart/Whistle lake area, and some of the trails were a little mucky but not to bad. We plan on riding the Cranberry lake area tomorrow as the trails seem to hold up better in the winter.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
We'd love to go, but we are obligated to the family thing today :( Next year we are going some place far away for the holiday and just giving everyone a Starbucks gift card!

Post when you guys head up there next time!