Quantcast

Christmas Eve rides.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
I going trail riding dressed to the hilt in the finest lycra. Maybe Tape or Lake Sawyer. If you have fine lycra I might let some of you monkies join me.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
ill be at 27 in the morning, and then ill wind up at SST to ride (NOT DIG).

hopefully this horrible fog im seeing out my window isnt around for tomorrow.

andy - i got my fork back yesterday and its all better and healthy now! going to take the FS to SST tomorrow and see how it rides...

poor hardtail...no love tomorrow :(

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I'm riding Mukilteo in the am if anyone wants to join. I'll probably show up on the trails around 11am and ride for a coupla hours.

Evilbob? You're the closest monkey I knows of - you up for it? :D

BaggyShorts

Chimp
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Langer said:
I going trail riding dressed to the hilt in the finest lycra. Maybe Tape or Lake Sawyer. If you have fine lycra I might let some of you monkies join me.
I just got back from Sawyer. Good ride but no fine lycra for me. Was kinda thinking about going back tomorrow morning or maybe tapeworm.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Screw riding, I'm going to the mall. I guess now is about the best time to start shopping for my girlfriend. :nuts: :nuts: Might be at tapeworm around 1:00. Giant AC and sporting neon pink lycra top with leopard lycra shorts (thanks Captain Crunch on the shorts hook up I couldnt find them anywhere). :p