Quantcast

Christmas Gifts

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
44 rc3 ti. Still need to get some wheels for it. I really hope the geo on my ellsworth doesnt get funky after I install it since Im uber hyped on it.

Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
44 rc3 ti. Still need to get some wheels for it. I really hope the geo on my ellsworth doesnt get funky after I install it since Im uber hyped on it.
Now thats a nice gift! I am waiting for myTOP and TR450. Was hoping they would arrive before christmas, but they didnt.
I did Recieve a nice new magnetic wrist band for wrenching on the bike.

Routier07

Monkey
Mar 14, 2009
I gifted myself a '12 Marz 888rc3 evo and some other random parts and tools. Got some non bike related essentials from my parents, and finally got a very nice Christmas bonus from work. Unfortunately not the whole family was local this year to all share it together. Other than that one of the best Christmas yet.

p4pb7524977.jpg

Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
I gifted myself a '12 Marz 888rc3 evo and some other random parts and tools. Got some non bike related essentials from my parents, and finally got a very nice Christmas bonus from work. Unfortunately not the whole family was local this year to all share it together. Other than that one of the best Christmas yet.

View attachment 109223
Sounds like you had a great time!
Sweet bike build as well!

I cant wait as i treated myself to some new bikes. Transition TOP and TR450. Hopefully they come in soon!

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
A set of XT brakes from my parents.

Then a Saint set up and Pro bar/stem from myself.

Good Christmas to be my Glory. Stoked!

Oldm8

Chimp
Mar 12, 2011
Townsville, Australia
I got myself some raceface Sixc cranks, Reverb seatpost and a pair of flows on hope pro2 evo's with some hope 203 floating rotors for my scratch. Got some cash from relatives so looking at a camera. Just not sure what to get.

ruralrider

Chimp
Nov 22, 2011
NY
Park tool pcs 10 bike repair stand so I can bring it while at a race. Going to need to start saving my pennies for a One ghost Musashi for next season:) thank you tax season:thumb:

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
New Bell Bellistic full face helmet
Some Hoss shorts (XC shorts with nice thick pad)

and cash to buy some Easton Havoc Carbon bars for my AM bike and hopefully enough left over to buy a boxxer WC once i sell my R2C2.

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
Got a park tools professional truing stand. Now i have no need to go to the shop for maintenance :thumb:

I also gifted myself with a troy lee designs retro jersey and I'm thinking about picking up a set of their t bone knee pads. Does anyone have any experience with these? How do they compare to the kyle straits?

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
N-Zo technical cotton t-shirt with chain link map of NZ on it.

2020 BMX mag.

I got a voucher for a bike store from my work so will either go some new Teva Links or the new Giro AM helmet or maybe both.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Got 3 base layers for winter riding pretty stoked about that don't have to re-use my stinky ems techwick base layer over and over again..
Got a Geax Neuron to try out for the trail bike, and snatched up a blue Sunline 745 bar from chainlove last week for myself. Made out pretty good, can't wait to try out the neuron and the fresh bars.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
My wife gave me an entry to the Dragon's Tail 40 mile XC race in Virginia in April, 2012. She entered me in singlespeed class. I think she's trying to kill me. :rofl: