Quantcast

Christmas Weather

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Nice!!!!

That more than makes up for the 112F in the summer time.
No it doesn't. :blah:

That looks almost exactly like the forcast for So Cal. Of course it never gets to be 110 degrees here, ever.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ciaran said:
Well, I'm not going to argue that point, but I will say that even though So Cal sucks, Arizona blows. :p
I'd narrow it down to Phoenix. The rest of AZ is pretty sweet:p Phoenix is LA without an ocean, and that is truly a sad thing:dead:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Zark said:
I'd narrow it down to Phoenix. The rest of AZ is pretty sweet:p Phoenix is LA without an ocean, and that is truly a sad thing:dead:
Oh oh, Zark's grumpy. Must have scratched his Sepsism CD...

;)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
jdschall said:
White Christmas - in your dreams.
White for a while, and then it's brown sludge, and then it freezes to black ice, and you crash your blue car into a gray tree and you're covered in red blood.

:dead:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
stinkyboy said:
White for a while, and then it's brown sludge, and then it freezes to black ice, and you crash your blue car into a gray tree and you're covered in red blood.

:dead:

Very Poetic.

Reminds me of Lewis Black's take on Valentines Day :)

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Ciaran said:
No it doesn't. :blah:

That looks almost exactly like the forcast for So Cal. Of course it never gets to be 110 degrees here, ever.
Yep, the weather has been almost perfect that last couple of weeks. Although, it does get pretty hot in Chatsworth during the summer. We don't see too many 110 days, but we have them. However, when it gets that hot, we drive 30 minutes to the beach and we're fine. In AZ there is no way to escape the heat...