Quantcast

Chuck Norris moves 1 step closer to the White House!

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
He's a well-meaning, honest-sounding, idiot. The only things separating him from a shrub is the lack of privilege and his better delivery. If he goes the distance to the presidential elections, Obama/Clinton will pound him on that (and the fact that he doesn't actually have any policies, except tax reform which can't actually be implemented) and he won't stand a chance.

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
but still....Chuck Norris. I mean, c'mon! Huckabee, Evangelist Ranger!

I think I figured it out. It isn't Chuck Norris. Take a look at the CNN exit poll.

72% of Huckabee supporters are satisfied or even enthusiastic about the Bush Administration. Holy Funk, that is one deluded bunch!
54% of Paul supporters are angry about it, and rightly so. How could you not be?

How can anyone be enthusiastic about the Bush adminstration? :twitch:
Even N8 won't defend him.

Attachments

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
and yet, according to your chart, only 31% of all those voting are unhappy with Bush.

I cannot believe how many selfish, stupid, and/or delluded people there are.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I think I figured it out. It isn't Chuck Norris. Take a look at the CNN exit poll.

72% of Huckabee supporters are satisfied or even enthusiastic about the Bush Administration. Holy Funk, that is one deluded bunch!
54% of Paul supporters are angry about it, and rightly so. How could you not be?

He says he believes in Jesus and he's killed a lot of brown people.

For most Huckabee supporters, you had them sold at the former. The latter is just icing on the cake...

kidwoo

Celebrating No-Pants Day
Aug 25, 2003
In my pants
Iowa must be stoked.

This is the only time anyone ever pretends to care what those moronic dipsh1t, jesus sucking idiots think.:)

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Iowa must be stoked.

This is the only time anyone ever pretends to care what those moronic dipsh1t, jesus sucking idiots think.:)
Ever notice how they all look like Orville Redenbacher, the popcorn geezer?