Quantcast

chuckanut trails?

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
I've heard you guys talking about some shuttleable downhill trails in the chuckanut area..

Was hoping maybe someone could PM some directions or text my phone at 4253198676? (I better not regret putting that out) My buddy and I would love to hit them up on are way home from Galbraith...

oh hell you could just come ride with us :]

-matt

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
Bahhhh...

They aren't anything special. Pretty short really. Every once and a while we used to do a couple runs down that in the afternoon/eve cause the view from the top is sick at sunset (out over the San Juans). You will have way more fun on Galbraith though.

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
ah really :[
I was hoping for some fun...

What about exit 38 and 27 stuff i'm hearing about but no one will help me find them

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i bought a map that i think is a pretty good one at a bike shop in Fairhaven. Happy Trails Map done by Cascade Research and Design (Swift).

From what i understand the trails are technical, but in an XC backcountry type of way. Was going to ride there last week, but since i wasn't going to shuttle and am not in the best of shape i rode up Galby a couple times instead. You just can't go wrong with Galby...