Quantcast

Chumba f5

siege

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
kapolei, Hi
ill let the shots do the talking

She came in at 42.5 with dh tubes and no particular weight weenie parts. The feel of the bike can be summed up in one word. Butter!

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
looks sweet. that was definitely one of my choices when choosing my dh bike. how do you like it so far

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
I got mine also, just waiting on the bottom bracket. Also ordered new lowers for my boxxer in black to make her look a littel newer.

Not a great picture but I will get more when she is completed.

Just a question, how much do you weigh and what spring do you have on yours?? I have a 300 and I am about 210 w/gear. Trying to decide on a 400 or 450. I have a 500 but that is too stiff.

Attachments

siege

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
kapolei, Hi
I got mine also, just waiting on the bottom bracket. Also ordered new lowers for my boxxer in black to make her look a littel newer.

Just a question, how much do you weigh and what spring do you have on yours?? I have a 300 and I am about 210 w/gear. Trying to decide on a 400 or 450. I have a 500 but that is too stiff.
I weigh about 180 with all my sh!t on and soaking wet, so 300 is good for me...oh and caputo the minion rear on the front is fairly temp of course. I am going to get either a dhf or a set of Highroller 3cs when I get the opp....got anything like that you want to trade for a dhr?

homepiece

Monkey
May 22, 2006
OHIO

I'll take that 500 off your hands if you want to get rid of it.

siege

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
kapolei, Hi
...so far the best way I have found to lighten up the bike is get it into the air where it is weightless. The thing loves air and loves dirt.