Quantcast

Church on Sunday

Gopher

Monkey
Aug 26, 2007
Spokane WA
Welcom to the church of the Bikecycle saints and the sunday rides. I thought is start a ride thread basically you post where your riding at that day and what time your meeting. So ill start this out Ill be at Beacon at 9am sunday march 9th if you need directions to beacon or questions pm me for my cell and ill make it rain hope to meet and ride with some of you out there.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i had to work..and I missed the VW cruise to Port townsend....lame day :(

I didnt take this picture, someone else did, cool pic though!
that's why there were so many freakin' awesome gti's on the ferry coming back across the water?!

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Bibs,
I skipped too. my dub had downhill bikes on top while coming back on the ferry. Saw a few dubs but noone I knew. I love my VW friends but not enough to miss a shuttle day. Are you going on the Leavenworth drive in June? I really want to bring my bike but I think beer and bratwurst are going to be the focus of that trip.

Gopher

Monkey
Aug 26, 2007
Spokane WA
Ok this sunday in Spokane meet at the boulder beach parking lot at 9am possible zipper sesh if condtions call for it. Rally tuf!

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
how do you think our sport started? from those same hippies! its a viscous circle :D
your very right I love this sport. Its all about the fact that the first mtb race was a downhill race in marin for a bag. I had temporary memory loss with my first response to the vw's.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
your very right I love this sport. Its all about the fact that the first mtb race was a downhill race in marin for a bag. I had temporary memory loss with my first response to the vw's.
You are forgiven

Now back to bussiness... I think I am staying in town this weekend and just hitting up the flowpark. Want to get the new bike in the air more.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
You are forgiven

Now back to bussiness... I think I am staying in town this weekend and just hitting up the flowpark. Want to get the new bike in the air more.
word i ended up working today anyways. next weekend though fast times. i sense high speed mud in my near future.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Today was fun. I threw down off some stuff. Did the drop, stepdown,nutter, drop line. also hitting the two booters below the left drop. Damn its fun. Can't wait to start hitting some larger jumps soon suspension is fun