Quantcast

Churn and Burn Sneak Preview Thread

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
just got an email from Genesis Adventures, so mark your calendars boys and girls for the 2007 Churn and Burn in Ashford, CT!!!

Per the Genesis Adventures e-newsletter:

The Churn & Burn will return to Brialee Campground on September 15 & 16 along with the UConn 8-Hour Collegiate Enduro.

Who's in? :biggrin:

Goddy43

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
One of my friends and I have thrown around the idea of teaming up for a two man team in some endurance races for next year - I think this might be one I would consider for that.

Goddy43

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
Also - hes my age and a former expert racer - so watch out splat and IAB. :biggrin:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
One of my friends and I have thrown around the idea of teaming up for a two man team in some endurance races for next year - I think this might be one I would consider for that.
Go for it! It's a great course for it. Double laps aren't going to kill you and (hopefully there won't be as much mud) the course is fun!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Wait a second!??! You @!#^@^ quitter!!!! :plthumbsdown: Of course you know this means I'll have to do it solo.... :shocked:

mert

Chimp
Jul 17, 2006
mass
its on the family calander, so it's official now! although i'm taking odds on the chance that mmcg is actually going to have the same bike in sept. that he has now!