N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
First: http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0539,fergusoncamp,68174,2.html

But NO ONE dare critize Hillary....
:p

Hillary Clinton: Peace Mom Wrong on Iraq War

2008 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton scrambled yesterday to put some distance between herself and Cindy Sheehan, after word of her private meeting with the anti-American "Peace Mom" was reported by the Village Voice.

While Sheehan herself gushed afterwards that her Hillary sitdown went "fabulously," the former first lady sounded a good deal less enthusiastic.

In comments guaranteed to infuriate the Moveon.org crowd, Clinton began by noting that she had met earlier in the day with about 20 moms from American Gold Star Mothers, who vehemently disagreed with Sheehan.

"My bottom line is that I don’t want their sons to die in vain," she told the Voice.

While Sheehan has called the U.S. liberation of Iraq "B - - sh - t," Clinton said:
"I happen to think that fighting for freedom is a noble cause. There are lots of things wrong with how Bush did it. I believe we should have gone through with the inspection process and acted through the U.N. But I believe that standing up against someone as dangerous as Saddam was a good goal.”​

Hillary also rebuffed Sheehan's demand that she lead the charge to get the U.S. out of Iraq ASAP.

"I think it is a much more complicated situation," Clinton explained. "I don’t think it’s the right time to withdraw."

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Until you post pics that show otherwise, all your posts lately have been about ugly women.

Knock it off.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
N8 said:
First: http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0539,fergusoncamp,68174,2.html

But NO ONE dare critize Hillary....
:p

Hillary Clinton: Peace Mom Wrong on Iraq War

2008 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton scrambled yesterday to put some distance between herself and Cindy Sheehan, after word of her private meeting with the anti-American "Peace Mom" was reported by the Village Voice.

While Sheehan herself gushed afterwards that her Hillary sitdown went "fabulously," the former first lady sounded a good deal less enthusiastic.

In comments guaranteed to infuriate the Moveon.org crowd, Clinton began by noting that she had met earlier in the day with about 20 moms from American Gold Star Mothers, who vehemently disagreed with Sheehan.

"My bottom line is that I don’t want their sons to die in vain," she told the Voice.

While Sheehan has called the U.S. liberation of Iraq "B - - sh - t," Clinton said:
"I happen to think that fighting for freedom is a noble cause. There are lots of things wrong with how Bush did it. I believe we should have gone through with the inspection process and acted through the U.N. But I believe that standing up against someone as dangerous as Saddam was a good goal.”​

Hillary also rebuffed Sheehan's demand that she lead the charge to get the U.S. out of Iraq ASAP.

"I think it is a much more complicated situation," Clinton explained. "I don’t think it’s the right time to withdraw."
You should point out the line, "Hillary Clinton: Peace Mom Wrong on Iraq War", is your own, not the Village Voice.

Did Hillary disagree with Cindy? Sounds like it. But not exactly a total rebuff. She did criticize the process which Bush went ahead with his invasion. And even Hillary would not survive a bashing of our military's efforts and losses in Iraq.