Quantcast

***Civic Duty Tuesderp***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Vote by mail FTW. Although I did hear some :tinfoil: about a large number of ballots being tossed because the signature differs from what is on file. I think it is facebook rumor, but I still need to look into it.
No Oregon equivalent of Ballot Trace? I got an email when my ballot was mailed, delivered, and received and accepted early for counting today.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Ugh. Gotta change a tube. The presta screw thingy popped out and got stuck inside my pump when I tried to fill the tube. At least it's a front, so I don't have to mess with the chain.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
That's cool, I rode Windrock a few times back when I was racing DH. First time there was truly a humbling experience. After one or two runs I had to go off by myself for a while to decompress. The cool thing about that level of difficulty was that no one gave me any shit for freaking out because they all went through the same thing.

With all these Bike Parks opening up in the Southeast, it makes me want a sled again.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Correct me if I'm wrong, but one antelope is going to make a metric shit-ton of sausages no?!
Last year I tagged a trophy sized antelope and harvested about 45 pounds of meat, this year I tagged a smaller more "standard size. Will have about 30 pounds of bratwursts and four or five pounds of steak. That's with adding that 8pounds of pork for the brats. They are a all game animal, and as with most people are generally surprised how little meat actually comes from any animal.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Its a tough decision, but I think that I can speak for everyone here and say that we're behind you. We will all fully support you on your quest.
Haha, appreciate the support. Another expensive bike is probably not going to be in the budget anytime soon. Any discretionary income will probably go towards more tools. Got my eye on some dentist level shit yo ! :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I would totally live there, in a parallel universe.
See, with the little monkey living out of state and only visiting on school holiday schedule, there isn't a huge need for all the outrageous space we have. Of course I would have to sell the car, the truck, the quads, the dirt bike, then downsize from 4 bedrooms down to 2 tiny bedrooms and toss pretty much all of our furniture.

But on the plus side, I could walk to the office. I wouldn't need a large fridge or a pantry because I would be food truck fat in a month. :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hell, you could fatten up enough that you wouldn't need to buy a mattress. Just have the wife lay down on the belly.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river