Quantcast

CK hubs to match my 303 in 2006 team colours

May 6, 2004
Hi

I'm thinking about getting a set of CK hubs for my yeti 303 build. It is 2006 team colours, so yellow and turquoise.
Any colour goes here, no limits. The hubs will be laced to Mavic 823, black cx-ray spokes and silver brass nipples.

I would have posted a poll here had I known how to do it but since I don't I will simply ask for your opinion here.

So what do you think?

May 6, 2004
hi

What I meant was what colour would look best. I do agree with you on matching frame colours.

So, the question is what colour would look the best with 303 team colours?

cheers

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if you're putting down the money on a nice set of wheels/hubs, I'd recommend Industry 9 over Chris King. They've got better ano options too!

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
you could always get something like red or gold that will really stick out. but dont go overboard with that color scheme tho. just that little bit of bright color from the hubs does it nicely.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
you could always get something like red or gold that will really stick out. but dont go overboard with that color scheme tho. just that little bit of bright color from the hubs does it nicely.
Are you color blind? Or are you just not aware that mountain biking is 75% fashion statement?

May 6, 2004
Currently black CKs are first in my books, silver are the second.

ps. I kind of like mango colour but that does not match any of the frame colours at all :)

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
Are you color blind? Or are you just not aware that mountain biking is 75% fashion statement?
which part of my last reply were you referring to? the not going overboard bit or the red or gold color choice?

i try to keep my kit clean and simple. less logos the better and not too much bling on the bike. pic

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
which part of my last reply were you referring to? the not going overboard bit or the red or gold color choice?

i try to keep my kit clean and simple. less logos the better and not too much bling on the bike. pic

red hubs with a silver/yellow/turquoise color scheme?

bleeeeehhhhhhh

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
gold then? have you seen brendogs old orange color 224? it had red hubs and looked great!!

anyways, just a suggestion. silver and black hubs are boring.