Quantcast

CL find: bannana shock

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
so i found this on Boston CL tonite

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/609390162.html

so i posted a reply that got flagged so i reposted since no one seems to have a sense of humor...

wow, do you people have no sense of humor!!!

****ing lighten up will ya!!!!!

so your training for a triathalon and want to spend $50. well, here's one for ya

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/609249611.html

needs a seat, but those swept back bars should help with being aero. you may want to go to thinner tires for better roll resistance.

here's another...

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/608756120.html

the knobby tires will slow you up, but at least this one you get gears and a seat!!! again, change tires to slicks for better roll resistance.

now, depending if you fit it, this bike can get you to the finish line in style and in time to maybe finish the race in under 12 hrs. granted it's $2000 more than your willing to spend, but it's a kick ass bike, very well made...

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bik/609063976.html

now, if you can scrape up an extra $15, you could get this gem....

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/608497463.html

this may be your best bet. it's got a seat, gears, it's actually a road bike with skinny tires. just dont be a Fred and leave the reflectors on it ok!?!?

good luck with your training, i hope you don't plan on buying cheap sneakers too and i wouldn't wear tighty whities for the swim part.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Ask him where the pistons are.
Done.
Hi,

I saw your ad on craigslist. It says you replaced the crankshafts recently. What model did you replace them with? I'm also wondering what condition the pistons are in. I'm assuming it has some, since there's a crankshaft.

Thanks!
We'll see what he says.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Maddog 17 you're an asshole.

Not everyone has a lot of money to spend nor does everyone have bike knowledge.

How are you helping that person?

I have friends who road garage sale junkers for a tri athlon and enjoyed it.

Be constructive, asshole

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Maddog 17 you're an asshole.

Not everyone has a lot of money to spend nor does everyone have bike knowledge.

How are you helping that person?

I have friends who road garage sale junkers for a tri athlon and enjoyed it.

Be constructive, asshole

Hey RR do you think you're being constructive by calling Maddog17 an asshole?

You get too bent out of shape when others are not just like you.

Lighten up kid.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
hey RR, you do need to lighten up. i really don't think CL is the place for encouragement for ANYTHING!!! you sell ****, you buy **** and you rant and pick on people and things on it, that's it. he was looking for a cheap bike, well... if he had looked he would have found the 2 cheapee bikes i listed. i threw the other in for fun along with the sneaker and undie comment. so how didn't i help him?? i pointed out 2 bikes on the same page as his ad. so why don't you pucker up and suck my hairy ass!! oh and get a little sense of humor.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

I predict Red Rabbit will win

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hell, if I had known you could do the swim portion of a tri in tighty whiteys, I'd have done one years ago!:brows:

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Hell, if I had known you could do the swim portion of a tri in tighty whiteys, I'd have done one years ago!:brows:
You would win, too...

as the rest of the competitors would have suffered from temporary blindness.