Quantcast

Clarification on Ailse 14 please...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I used to get moved/moderated/deleted all the time. Usually for good reason. No big deal. Its just the internet. No reason to cry.

J

JRB

How the hell did this turn into me whining??? It was a question. Grumpy bitches.

loco said:
I am having trouble these days knowing what we can actually post about and where to do so, when allowable. Can we get some better guidelines??? I don't mind wasting my time posting threads, but I fear that we will soon discourage everyone from starting new threads and MancilG, N8 and myself will be the only new thread starters. Do you really want that???
You can post anything you want.

If the subject largely fits into another forum it might or might not get moved there.

If a thread starts with something like <pick the monkey> sucks, it just might get deleted.

Posts making inappropriate suggestions about spouses or kids are quite likely to get deleted.

Responses which have no relationship to the topic of a thread just might become annoying enough to get deleted.

All subject, of course, to the judgement and time available to whichever moderator might happen to notice.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
johnbryanpeters said:

If the subject largely fits into another forum it might or might not get moved there.

If a thread starts with something like <pick the monkey> sucks, it just might get deleted.

Posts making inappropriate suggestions about spouses or kids are quite likely to get deleted.

Responses which have no relationship to the topic of a thread just might become annoying enough to get deleted.

All subject, of course, to the judgement and time available to whichever moderator might happen to notice.
I don't suppose you have per-moderator guidelines and a schedule?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
johnbryanpeters said:

I approve.