Quantcast

Clark......that there's an RV........

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
we got this doozie for the really low price of FREE!! Our old landlords were wanting to get rid of it, and asked if we wanted it, so, being the cheap ass rednecks that we are, of course we took it. Watch out Midsouth DH series, this is the freakin party pad :D

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
there was a bunch of s hit stored in it, so I didn't get any of the inside, but it's got a crapper and a shower and a sink, water storage tanks underneath and some nice early 1960's style carpet

and yes, when you crack the door open, it dazzles

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
if'n the roof will hold a brutha up, I'll do it, wouldn't count on it though

hell yes we're pulling it with the old gold chevy, that's the only way I roll, I'll be sure to get pics of the whole rig when we get her all hitched up and ready to roll

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Cooter Brown said:
well I'd have to add overload springs to the rear and a reciever hitch, besides the bahonda is too classy for this rig :dancing:
Classy, sure but damn can it rally!

At the Cass, Arkansas DH race last year, Cooter took his (or was it TTGF's) Honda Civic up a fire road that 4x4s were bottoming out on. I was in a truck behind him waiting to see an oil pan drop out. It was an awesome spectacle of driving. :thumb:

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
DNA said:

At the Cass, Arkansas DH race last year, Cooter took his (or was it TTGF's) Honda Civic up a fire road that 4x4s were bottoming out on. I was in a truck behind him waiting to see an oil pan drop out. It was an awesome spectacle of driving. :thumb:

it's like when they say the bike doesn't make the rider man :D I just had to pull out my mad driving skillz for that road

heh

honestly, I don't know how you didn't see the oilpan flying out, and the motor and tranny for that matter, that road was brutal :eek: , but hey, that's why I bought the offroad package with that car, for situations such as this. I can't let no farking road keep me from quality DH :D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Cooter that is way cool dude! You gonna make it out to the MSC races this summer? Now that you have a porta-home I'm sure that you'll be able to make accomodations much easier. :p :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
DNA said:

Cass AR is a great place for bikin' sports!

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
COmtbiker12 said:
Cooter that is way cool dude! You gonna make it out to the MSC races this summer? Now that you have a porta-home I'm sure that you'll be able to make accomodations much easier. :p :D

yeah, I'm gonna try and do a couple, although, probably won't be bringin the porta home, too much gas :D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hey Coot, you got y'ur ears on?

Any idea on the GVWR of that trailer? My poor (wussy) truck is only rated to 3500# :rolleyes: That gets it good gas mileage but bad tow ratings. I have been looking at tent trailers and lightwieght travel trailers and I can pull them if they are under 18'.

Just curious what an old "real wood" trailer can weigh. It might have the info on a metal tag on the exterior of the trailer.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Thats so Trailer trashy like:thumb: The best thing about the deal is since it WAS your landloards, when you move you can just leave it with the lean-to your renting.:D