Quantcast

Classic Big Wheel Parts?

speedster

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Anyone know where to get classic big wheel parts? I am looking for a wheel and cranks, and the fork. I am doing a project at school where we design and build a bike and I have chosen a big wheel, old style race bike. Parts are hard to find though and any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I'd love to help you but when I was about 10 we chopped mine and my neighbors up and made a downhill buggy, were I lived then was hilly we where the kings of the trailer park.......

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
MunkeeHucker said:
I'd love to help you but when I was about 10 we chopped mine and my neighbors up and made a downhill buggy, were I lived then was hilly we where the kings of the trailer park.......
I imagine he is talking about these 'big wheels',

not these.

speedster

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
reflux said:
Didn't you graduate? Grad school? 8 year plan?
6 year plan! This is what happens when you change majors to Mechanical Engineering after already being in college for 2 years, haha. Thank you all for the helpful info. I will check those links out.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Wumpus said:
Those were so freaking awesome! I was skateboarding when they came out but my little bro had one. I still remember the commercial where the kid comes flying up and jams on the brakes! This is the highlight of my suck day!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
stinkyboy said:
Those were so freaking awesome! I was skateboarding when they came out but my little bro had one. I still remember the commercial where the kid comes flying up and jams on the brakes! This is the highlight of my suck day!

Big Wheels made me what I am today. a speed addicted adrenaline junky.

Green Machines were pretty cool too!

Dirtbike

Monkey
Mar 21, 2005
eastbay
speedster said:
Anyone know where to get classic big wheel parts? I am looking for a wheel and cranks, and the fork. I am doing a project at school where we design and build a bike and I have chosen a big wheel, old style race bike. Parts are hard to find though and any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Chris here from California Pedaler. I believe you called our shop asking where you could find one. I had no idea, and still dont. :blah: