Quantcast

Classic RideMonkey Quotes

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Interesting how a 69 year old woman pulls the same excuses ("Its not mine, really. My friend must have left it in my car") as a 17 year old kid...
And what kind of a dick Idaho cop would bust Mary Ann for criminy sakes? I would tell her how she was hotter than that tramp Ginger, and how her and Barbara Eden were the reason to hurry home from grade 4. And how I wanted to be Gilligan, and why the f*ck if the Profeesor was so smart, could he not get them off the island? I'll tell you why, cuz he was trying to tap her sweet little ganja smoking pie making ass, thats why.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
In response to Transcend claiming that a heavy helmet would make you crash my all time favorite poster Scary (all the way back dhracer.com) wrote this:

I'll have to add that to the "Why I can't podium" Full day of shuttles,huh?Better tell the Supercross dudes this one....So they can laugh at you.Those guys race with broken limbs ,and you can't manage some shuttle runs cuz you might get "neck fatigue"? Does your pussy squeak when you pedal?....Oh wait ...pedaling would cause premature lactic acid build up.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114078&highlight=pussy

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
An Jeremy R is always great. Here a comment on new Dirtworks frames:

That hardtail is uglier than Lyle Lovett smeared in goat turds.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
it may not be a quote... but the entire 'worst night of my life' thread
I would nominate the Shaved Junk thread over that one anyday. (Which I actually have saved photos and all on my PC)

Also anything mentioning Echo's um... toes. :D