Quantcast

Classified Promotion

Gemini Rides

Chimp
Oct 28, 2010
Hey there,

I just added a classified of our newly launched Bike Light. Since it is new I would like to make some "noise" about it but at the same time I want to respect the rules of this forum. My question is where I can open a discussion about the bike light.

Greets
vag

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
MTBR has a much more active light forum. There is also CPF. As long as you are just talking about the product rather than trying to sell it its usually ok but you'll sound spammy if its your own product.

I would advise you to point out why your light is any better than Magicshine - compare to say a MJ-836 or one of the other units geomangear sells.

People who are more familiar with lights get turned off by brands advertising the best case scenario LED OEM lab rating - there are losses and many people get this now. Many of the better brands are now using more honest numbers.

Last edited:

Gemini Rides

Chimp
Oct 28, 2010
hey,

Thanks for your reply and advices. Actually I am already subscribed to Mtbr, I will check CPF as well.

My plan is to not advertise but only talk about the light and find ways to improve it even more.

Will be glad to read more comments and I am happy of the freedom this forums gives me, be sure I won't abuse it.

Greets and thanks
Vag