Quantcast

Clean out your PMs, bluebug.

J

JRB

Guest
bluebug32 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Frikkin' n00b. :D
 
Jul 28, 2003
657
0
Eat, ME
LordOpie said:
hhahahaa

since becoming a roadie, her brain's gone on vacation.
Actually, it's probably that since becoming a roadie she's become so popular that it's almost impossible to keep up with the constant flood of PMs be sent to her by lycra clad roadie guys. At least that's my guess

The Cheese
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,243
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
bluebug32 said:
how did this actually become a thread?

And, yes, my box is clean, so keep the fanmail coming ;)
I'm glad that the uptight mad bluebug has gone away and the funny kinda risque one is back. Now if robistoouptightodayabouthisgfandbike can get his sense of humor back it'll be all good.
 
J

JRB

Guest
Stay on track people. Why would people try to derail my thread???
 
J

JRB

Guest
DRB said:
I'm glad that the uptight mad bluebug has gone away and the funny kinda risque one is back. Now if robistoouptightodayabouthisgfandbike can get his sense of humor back it'll be all good.
hahaha
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
37,050
3,924
Sleazattle
DRB said:
I'm glad that the uptight mad bluebug has gone away and the funny kinda risque one is back. Now if robistoouptightodayabouthisgfandbike can get his sense of humor back it'll be all good.

Thay have been shown the way.

 

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
6,143
0
Floating down the Hudson
DRB said:
I'm glad that the uptight mad bluebug has gone away and the funny kinda risque one is back. Now if robistoouptightodayabouthisgfandbike can get his sense of humor back it'll be all good.
I like being funny and kinda risque. I think I have a sense of sarcasm that isn't as easily picked up on online as it is in person. And that's what a previous (never to be mentioned again thread) was playing on.
 

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
6,143
0
Floating down the Hudson
douglas said:
I wonder when/if she will tell them that wasnt her in that pic??
What are you talking about??? I always ride topless and in a g-string. Granted, it makes ticks a little harder to spot, but all the excess fabric of a jersey just gets in the way ;)
 

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
9,889
0
Shut up and Ride
bluebug32 said:
What are you talking about??? I always ride topless and in a g-string. Granted, it makes ticks a little harder to spot, but all the excess fabric of a jersey just gets in the way ;)


Hmm..I did meet you, but we didnt go for a ride, so sorry, my bad !! :D
 

splat

Nam I am
bluebug32 said:
What are you talking about??? I always ride topless and in a g-string. Granted, it makes ticks a little harder to spot, but all the excess fabric of a jersey just gets in the way ;)

why didn't you tell me about this before we went on that ride ? :evil: but I'm also glad you didn't tell my wife about it :sneaky:
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,243
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
robdamanii said:
Obviously, nobody has.

:rolleyes:
You were pretty funny when you were robinthebahamasontheinternet, no wait that was just geeky and I was laughing at you. But that still sorta like a sense of humor. You're alright in my book when you don't have your spoon in your ..... well you get the idea.
 

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
10,681
0
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
DRB said:
You were pretty funny when you were robinthebahamasontheinternet, no wait that was just geeky and I was laughing at you. But that still sorta like a sense of humor. You're alright in my book when you don't have your spoon in your ..... well you get the idea.
Ok, taking the spoon out of my ass.

Time for some pics.



 

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
6,143
0
Floating down the Hudson
DRB said:
You were pretty funny when you were robinthebahamasontheinternet, no wait that was just geeky and I was laughing at you. But that still sorta like a sense of humor. You're alright in my book when you don't have your spoon in your ..... well you get the idea.
Are you like the funny barometer or something?
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,243
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
robdamanii said:
Ok, taking the spoon out of my ass.

Time for some pics.



Looks like you've pretty much replaced every part on that frame. Frame's light and strong enough f' those that trash that ride. Though rollin' a hardtail definately ain't my gig anymore.

bluebug32 said:
Are you like the funny barometer or something?
Why yes. Yes I am. :evil:
 

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
10,681
0
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
DRB said:
Looks like you've pretty much replaced every part on that frame. Frame's light and strong enough f' those that trash that ride. Though rollin' a hardtail definately ain't my gig anymore.



Why yes. Yes I am. :evil:
Indeed. Only the hubs, rims, tires, and stem are original (other than the frame). Amazing how much lighter a TALAS is than a Judy.

Anyone want a Judy? Maybe some Look road pedals or an Airstryker Aero bar?