Quantcast

Clean out your PMs, bluebug.

splat

Nam I am
robdamanii said:
Indeed. Only the hubs, rims, tires, and stem are original (other than the frame). Amazing how much lighter a TALAS is than a Judy.

Anyone want a Judy? Maybe some Look road pedals or an Airstryker Aero bar?
Hmmm I'm definatly interested in the Look Pedals !

so is the weight of the Judy what caused you to crash on flat staight sections ?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
robdamanii said:
Indeed. Only the hubs, rims, tires, and stem are original (other than the frame). Amazing how much lighter a TALAS is than a Judy.

Anyone want a Judy? Maybe some Look road pedals or an Airstryker Aero bar?
I love my Talas. My only two complaints have been the adjustments. The travel adjuster is too difficult to adjust on the bike. And the compression, rebound and lock out all want to move when you adjust one.

Speaking of stems, I've got a practically new 110mm Race Face Deus, if you're interested.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
DRB said:
I love my Talas. My only two complaints have been the adjustments. The travel adjuster is too difficult to adjust on the bike. And the compression, rebound and lock out all want to move when you adjust one.

Speaking of stems, I've got a practically new 110mm Race Face Deus, if you're interested.
Oversize or no?

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
holy crap that was funny

Maybe it's time for Echo and I to get a Chai Tea and a walk at the beach?
Did you have that group hug yet???

*Beth - I guess you weren't interested in the bike. :think:

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
PMs are around for a reason. Or is bumping month old threads just a Thursday morning hobby?
Easy there. Maybe it's this thread that kills your sense of humor. :mumble:

edit - it's not quite a month. :D

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
loco said:
Did you have that group hug yet???

*Beth - I guess you weren't interested in the bike. :think:
haha...Loco, first you post a thread telling me to clean out my PMs, then you NEVER even send me a PM when I do! ;)

I think the bike was the wrong size. But if it turns out that you're my Secret Santa, feel free to send it anyway :D

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
haha...Loco, first you post a thread telling me to clean out my PMs, then you NEVER even send me a PM when I do! ;)

I think the bike was the wrong size. But if it turns out that you're my Secret Santa, feel free to send it anyway :D
haha - it's funny that I saw this. A guy on Mojo sends me something I forgot about from time to time. I am sure I did PM you though. Maybe I will have to send more, frequently. :evil: