Quantcast

Clean up after your dog.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
:rant:Is it really that hard? I work at a ski resort that has alot of people that snowshoe and skin to the top early in the morning. Over half the people bring their dog with them. The majority of them do not clean up after their dogs. The dogs crap right in the middle of the runs. It is not hard to spot a pile of dog poo on a pure white ski hill, not to mention what it looks like after the groomer hits it. Seriously no one wants to have to ski around your dogs crap. I have been tempted to take the crap and leave it on the peoples cars.:rant off:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What's worse is when you see a plastic bag of poo on the side of the trail.

People make the effort to bag their dog's sheit but forget to drag it out?!?!?!

Better to let your dog sheeit in a bush.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I taught my Rottie to sh!t on command. It worked about 95% of the time and was very handy for trail runs and road trips. Rather than having to worry about her having to go when we were out, I would have her go before we left or when we got to a designated area.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I taught my Rottie to sh!t on command. It worked about 95% of the time and was very handy for trail runs and road trips. Rather than having to worry about her having to go when we were out, I would have her go before we left or when we got to a designated area.
You should create a funny command phrase.

"Post to your blog."
Dog sh!ts.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
There ain't enough hot sauce on the planet for me to eat every dog sh!tting where it's shouldn't be. Maybe if I take a single large bite of the owner?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Its close to lunch time, I may just be that hungry...mmmmm
That photo was the photo selected for the news story of the French animal rights protesting the Chinese market food vendors for the Olympics (just being in the same area/city not at the events themselves).

They should tell them to STFU and go eat a horse at the equestrian events:busted:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
That photo was the photo selected for the news story of the French animal rights protesting the Chinese market food vendors for the Olympics (just being in the same area/city not at the events themselves).

They should tell them to STFU and go eat a horse at the equestrian events:busted:
LOL.

mmmmm.....frittes fried in rendered horse fat... :drool: