Quantcast

"Cleansing diets"

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
This guy I was talking to, whose not a nut job, said he went on this lemonade, maple syrup, cayanne pepper cleansing diets for a week and said he was S#itting stuff that he couldn't believe. Said that while he was on it, it completely cleaned him out and had more energy than before. I asked how can that stuff provide the daily nutritional allowance and he said that it didn't bother him at all. Now considering that I'm so full of S#it sometimes I thought about this. Anyone tried a similar "diet'"

teambender

Chimp
Jan 11, 2004
Casa de Motionboy
Dog Welder said:
This guy I was talking to, whose not a nut job, said he went on this lemonade, maple syrup, cayanne pepper cleansing diets for a week and said he was S#itting stuff that he couldn't believe. Said that while he was on it, it completely cleaned him out and had more energy than before. I asked how can that stuff provide the daily nutritional allowance and he said that it didn't bother him at all. Now considering that I'm so full of S#it sometimes I thought about this. Anyone tried a similar "diet'"
Found this link: http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/bowel/master_cleanse.asp

Your post reminded me of "Rabbit" in Super Troopers chugging maple syrup at the diner.....(not that funny tho if you haven't seen the movie)...I had a g-friend that tried a similar diet w/ syrup and salt water but she whimped out after a day or so....

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Paul if you really want to cleanse all you need to do is take 2 oz. of wheatgrass every other day for a month....D

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
These things can work, but do it under a Dr.'s supervision. If you do things wrong, you can really screw up your metabolic system which leads to things like heart attacks.

Tha being said, I had to do something like this a while back and it worked great. Felt like garbage for the first few days, then things leveled off and got better. I think the stuff I used as called Ultra Clear and it took a long time, but it was definitely worth it. Do it in the off season when you don't have a lot else to do - just moving around the house can tap you out in the first few days of it.

I do no think I would trust maple syrup and cayenne pepper as my sole food source though. (Even if I can see where it would irritate your bowels so much that they would pretty much turn themselves inside out trying to get rid of it all.)

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I know a guy who went on it when he had cancer. Made him sick as hell, but he kept doing it. He makes his wife make all these special meals for him, can basiclly only eat cucumbers and other raw veggies. yuck.