Quantcast

Clemson DH Race Pics

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
After trying to ride my bike as sick as I was I decided to call it quits after my first run down. Broke out the Camera to take some pictures of you guys!!!

Enjoy:

K-Dog

Mr. Pimp AKA Moffett

Moffett's Foot!!!!

Back to Riding pictures:
Noah

Don't know who?

Doug

Greg

Jeremy R.

Mark with some style!!!

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I feel like Douche Of The Year(tm) for not going now. Looks surprisingly dry/nice out. We got sleeted on like hell for a few hours this morning at an XC trail work party so I figured you guys would've been riding in pure sludge.

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
I'll post more later, had about 6gb worth of shots, ~3500+ shots.... a lot a crap, but some really good ones too.... I'll start posting more tomorrow night when i get back from Paris Mtn trailwork, and a chance to go through them all.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Sorry I wasn't able to come down. Damn work!

Looks like it was a great time.

Oh and please tell me this ended well...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
good times for sure :thumb: i knew it was going to be a good race when noah cock-punched matt for the beer pic on friday :rofl: it dried out nicely for the race and the everyone had a smile on. noah and i had an absolute blast :thumb:

the few pics i snagged (i'll post a short clip of the vids later)

i think this is robbie taylor

noah raced out on the wall

my legs blend into the trees on this one....friggin ninja style!

brado....that's a sick shot of eric on the little kicker.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
here's the helmet cam vid of noah's first race run....gives you an idea of how dry it was after the monsoon. sorry it's so grainy, friggin youtube compression :twitch: (watch the killer uphill section near the top..i think noah sprinted for longer than i did there :D )

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
here's the helmet cam vid of noah's first race run....gives you an idea of how dry it was after the monsoon. sorry it's so grainy, friggin youtube compression :twitch: (watch the killer uphill section near the top..i think noah sprinted for longer than i did there :D )
Man, I can't wait to be my son's biggest fan like you are to Noah!!!!:clapping:

Tweety

Chimp
May 30, 2007
Dude, that friggin' RAWKS!!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Man, I can't wait to be my son's biggest fan like you are to Noah!!!!:clapping:
it's definitely fun watching him ride and besides, you'll see the secret and selfish benefit of it all....getting to ride and writing it off as "father/son" time with the wife :D

the flipside to all of the ride time i get to spend with noah is that you guys don't see the vid/pics of me dressed in a night gown playing disney princess with my girls during tea time ;)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Run #2
FAIL

Ha, I think we all left everything out there on that second run.

Judging from the sound you made during huck #2, that something left out there was a turd in your drawers....

Courtesy of my mystery machine, I had to choose the go around. My rig was pure sketch. I was more afraid of my bike than the course or the jump.

Mwehahaha

Chimp
Mar 10, 2008
Brevard NC
Does anybody have any pics of me?

Blue Brevard College jersey? on a green Transition Double, blue jeans, black full face.

Of my buddy... Orange Morewood.

Thanks, Danny

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
Have a Whole Sh!tload of photos posted on my Flickr acct. i still have about 200+/- from the finish jump to still go through so will be tomorrow sometime if i'm lucky.

enjoy:

slideshow: HERE

ALL of the photos:
www.flickr.com/brado1

random shots: