Quantcast

Clemson DH Race Video

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Awesome video! I did the timing for both races so I didn't get to see much of the action (except the epic crashes at the end of the DS course) so at least I got to see a little of the racing in the video.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
the dude on the XC hardtail seems pretty radical.... i love it, when the XC guys go berserk and try DH, most of the don't have a clue what to do, but there are always some, where i ask myself, "WTF are they doing in XC??!!??? they should be on a proper bike and do DH!!!!!"

edit: very nice video!

Last edited:

killsdeer4fun

Monkey
Jan 25, 2009
Clemson, SC
The XC guys doing DH there ended one of two ways. Utter fail or they picked their way down the DH course. I was sitting at the lander to the 25 foot table when one XC guy ate the lander with his face and slid 15 feet. It was entertaining to say the least. Don't do big jumps on XC bikes. Its a bad idea. I really enjoyed racing at my local course again. If anyone is ever near Clemson, you need to come ride.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
I have a Panasonic HMC-40 and edit with Final Cut Pro.
how do you like the the HMC 40? i'm looking for a "semi"-pro cam with 50p for solid slo-mo and the hmc 40 is on my short due to it's price and features, but as it's brandnew i can't find any reviews...