Quantcast

Clemson Spring DH Race - Feb. 27th

brado1

Monkey
Jan 2, 2008
G'Vegas SC
If Red Bull is going to have the arch at the finish you could plug in to the generator that powers the blower... problem solved

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
It doesn't look like Red Bull is bringing everything that was originally proposed, but we'll have a generator, Zach.

Last edited:

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
The forecast looks pretty clear as of right now. How are conditions? Expected to be pretty good for the race if things don't change?

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
It should be stellar on race day. We didn't get any rain despite it being predicted. In fact, we probably could have used a little rain because the trails were a bit dusty as of Monday.

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
It should be stellar on race day. We didn't get any rain despite it being predicted. In fact, we probably could have used a little rain because the trails were a bit dusty as of Monday.
Sweet. Looking forward to heading up!

LambMan

Chimp
Jul 13, 2009
ATL
Are the trails going to be opened for riding Friday? What's the best place for camping in the area? Looking forward to getting up there Friday!!!

killsdeer4fun

Monkey
Jan 25, 2009
Clemson, SC
Are the trails going to be opened for riding Friday? What's the best place for camping in the area? Looking forward to getting up there Friday!!!
The trails are always open. We more than encourage you to come out and ride Friday and meet everyone out there. As far as campsites go, there are none in the forest as its not allowed but I know there is a KOA campground somewhere around here in Clemson.

KFC

Chimp
Jan 3, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Did a chainless run the other day after my der crapped out. It was actually pretty fast (relatively speaking of course). Looking forward to tomorrow.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Anyone got a link for results? I waited a little over 2 hours after my race run, then finally had to pack up and head home.

Great race otherwise!

LambMan

Chimp
Jul 13, 2009
ATL
Great time today. You guys have a great course up there, and I'm looking forward to getting out there again soon. I got some pretty good pics at the race. I couldn't put them all on my flickr because of the stupid upload limit but I put some of the better ones. Check it out.

ryan12210's Photostream@@AMEPARAM@@offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2F47926884%40N03%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F47926884%40N03%2F&user_id=47926884@N03&jump_to=@@AMEPARAM@@en-us@@AMEPARAM@@%2Fphotos%2F47926884%40N03%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2F47926884%40N03%2F&user_id=47926884@@AMEPARAM@@N03@@AMEPARAM@@

Jul 20, 2004
GA
Great race guys...thanks for getting out our banner. Nice spot over the road jump! Hope peeps were stoked on the Tifosi's and Maxxis tires!

Haven't done this posting thing in a while so no one get bent if i do not do this right like last time...

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Great time guys!!!! Big turn out. It was great to get back on a bike. "Big Thanks To JP and Greg for making me race"!!! I had just planned to come take pictures all day. I did get a lot of pictures still and will post them up soon. Also would like to see full results on EX/PRO. Had to leave before they were ready.

Thanks again and great job!!!!!

Cecil:thumb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
my pics. pm me the file# of the pic and i'll send you the full res if you want it.

Clemson DH 2010 pictures by sempertubby2 - Photobucket

a few of my fav's
Greg Nelson

SoEastMatt

Noah

one of the GROM team kids...can't remember his name

Jay Fesperman...i needed a flash

12 year old, Eric Vest

don't remember who this is but the shot turned out great

for those who weren't there...the GROMS were on fire! we'll have an incredible pro class when these kids age out of junior class!

Last edited:

MTBDirtDiva

Chimp
Feb 24, 2010
Indian Trail, NC
The last picture (the kid in the blue pants with the gold fork) is Richard Pedigo. He's a new racer from Charlotte. This was his first downhill race. He rides with John and the guys from Southpark Cycles.