Quantcast

Clemson this weekend?

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Just wondering if it is safe to head up to Clemson this Sunday to ride. I know the race is next week and I would hate to drive 3.5 hours for no reason.
Also, is the freeride section ridable? I have never been up in the area to ride but have been itching to for a bit. I just got a new rig and figure it is time to break it in proper (c:

Anyone willing to hang with a couple of freeride newbies?

BikeMann

Chimp
Feb 29, 2008
as long as we get word it's safe to ride sunday i'm planning on going. i'm also looking for a group since this will be my first DH race

(i'm trying to decide if i like it enough to take my wheelset and brakes from my XC bike and devote this year's season to DH instead of XC)

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
We will be doing some trail work this weekend. You will probably be able to ride some too but i know for sure that saturday we will be doing a lot of work so the course will pretty much be dominated by us. Which means that sunday the jumps will still have soft dirt which is not the best to hit.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Sounds like a no go for breaking in the new rig there this weekend. Shame I was really looking forward to it.
I guess I will be headed to Clarks Hill then. Still yummy. (c: