Quantcast

ClemsonFreeride

DHPeteinSC

Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
In the KY (jelly) E-town
Well, it doesn't look like i'll be able to make it up there for the DH race, sorry.:disgust: I was wondering if the DH trail will be open for riding anytime or just for events? Also are there any other trails in the area with some good descents? I'm mostly looking for freeride stuff, but anything is better than down here in the Loooowwcountry:D Thanks for the help!!

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
I know there is some pretty decent freeride trails in Columbia. I'm not sure if they are private or not, so I can't say where they are located. Besides, I wasn't driving, and we took some back way, so I'm not exactly sure how we got there.

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
im downtown Charleston (school). rizzle park in columbia is the only place i know of close. do you know of anything?

do you ever ride up at Marrington?

skerb

Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Clemson,SC
there are a few other good descents in the isaqueena forest, but there is some climbing to do before you get to go down is the only problem.

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
i know of one other person in the Charleston area...what about you?
this area is completely deprived of any freeriding whatsoever.

ill be at marrington friday and saturday.

i have my iron horse down here with me now, only wanna keep one bike here at the dorm.

what do you ride?

Oct 9, 2006
If you are interested in riding Rizzle here in Columbia shoot me a PM. It is kind of a go with a rider who knows where to go kinda place. It is all private land and rider built mainly by one guy. It is a fragile place that as long as we stay low profile no one will have a problem. It would definitely be worth the drive up for a day of riding and is heck of alot closer than Clemson. I should be in town next weekend so PM me if you would like to go.