Quantcast

Click here for the Moneyest street riding pictures around.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Good street ride today.

I found this drop riding by myself yesterday, I didn't hit it, maybe when I get my DH bike back. Michelin north american HQ:

A fun stairgap at Michelin.

Me doing an abubuca on a little bank I found the other day.

And a fun drop to a pretty much endless tranny we found.

We found some other stuff too, my camera was out of batteries though.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
They are probably pissed that you all have Maxxis tires. :p Nice pics, mang. How cold is it in tha hood? It's fuggin' freezin' up here, but dry. I've had no time to ride, but hopefully I can pick up my 24" tommorow morning. Then it's off to da Shoe for some sking. :cool:

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
HRDTLBRO said:
They are probably pissed that you all have Maxxis tires. :p Nice pics, mang. How cold is it in tha hood? It's fuggin' freezin' up here, but dry. I've had no time to ride, but hopefully I can pick up my 24" tommorow morning. Then it's off to da Shoe for some sking. :cool:
Yeah....I noticed when I drove through KY last week. It was 50 or so here today. I was mad that I wore a sweatshirt, lets put it that way. The lady that kicked us off was cool, Brad was like "oh yeah I just had to switch from michelins because they were too expensive" and I was like..."uhhh...I have a conti on the front...oops."

Today was fun though, brad pinned that drop 4 times, then we ran a train off the stairgap before leaving.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
When the lady came out from Michelin today, she politely told us we couldn't play on the stairs cause we could get hurt. Andrew was out on the ledge lineing up another shot, and then she asked if we were just taking pictures of the scenery.... how can you argue with that? She made up the perfect excuse for what we were doing there for me... She then asked if we were just test riding our new bikes that we got for christmas... and told us we could find some more nice scenery around the front of the building (where the stair gap was.)

She was very convinced that we were just riding around, even as I was telling her all this whilesitting on my 8" travel freeride bike and talking through my full face and goggles....
Gotta love the high IQ in SC....

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
biker3 said:
Sweet shred nation pics. Thats hella throw down in g funk town. Brad's riding kit is so damn sexy the D2, goggles, orange hoody =total hotness. Nah that abubuca is tits tho and B-rad has mad step up for sure.
Congrats on getting sponsored dude! That's crazy... shredin/huckin on IH for 05! It's that sparkling resume you sent in... you sandbagger

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bradical said:
Congrats on getting sponsored dude! That's crazy... shredin/huckin on IH for 05! It's that sparkling resume you sent in... you sandbagger
yeah man just call me a full on hardass from here on out. I don't plan on doing any racing, Im moving to NC and joining the Huckmeisters. Actually maybe the Huckin Krew so BJ can show me how its done. Step it up

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
biker3 said:
yeah man just call me a full on hardass from here on out. I don't plan on doing any racing, Im moving to NC and joining the Huckmeisters. Actually maybe the Huckin Krew so BJ can show me how its done. Step it up
OMG BiKeR III is SponzorZd? Congrats bro, hit up some sick huckz...

I might be with Specialized for next year... kinda ironic.