Quantcast

Climate Change...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
All this so the lenders can build more mansions in Tahoe?! :brow:
you should see the monstrosity that's getting built just outside my little neighborhood. Literally hanging off the side of the cliff that the highway was graded on. Has blocked traffic for months. And apparently it's a spec house.

the number of helicopters, boats, and black suv's around this joint just to protect this asshole is like a second tourist season on top of the existing tourist season, which is currently 365 days long

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
the number of helicopters, boats, and black suv's around this joint just to protect this asshole is like a second tourist season on top of the existing tourist season, which is currently 365 days long

He visited a house a couple of streets over from where I was living while he was VP to do a fundraiser and I also dealt with Trump flying into an airport a few miles away to play at his stupid Bedminster NJ golf club. Definitely agree, the level of security is insane.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He visited a house a couple of streets over from where I was living while he was VP to do a fundraiser and I also dealt with Trump flying into an airport a few miles away to play at his stupid Bedminster NJ golf club. Definitely agree, the level of security is insane.
literal dinghys on lake tahoe with 50cal turrets :rofl:

the three previous guys all went to this one cove of wealth where there's apparently a max security mcmansion they all rent when they come here, usually for fundraisers or a single photo op

for some reason biden is inserting himself amongst the commoners

I really wish he'd actually do it though instead of clearing the field. So far he's the only force powerful enough to halt road construction gridlock. The suvs are a trip. Not a single logo on the things. No trim, no grill, no nothing. Just black.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The suvs are a trip. Not a single logo on the things. No trim, no grill, no nothing. Just black
When the Kenyan was president I managed to cut into his motorcade traffic around DIA. I was quickly given some "guidance" but I asked and they let me take pictures as they passed by. Black unmarked SUV, back windows down, ARs hanging out and visible. I'll see if I can find the pictures.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When the Kenyan was president I managed to cut into his motorcade traffic around DIA. I was quickly given some "guidance" but I asked and they let me take pictures as they passed by. Black unmarked SUV, back windows down, ARs hanging out and visible. I'll see if I can find the pictures.
"of the people, by the people and for the people" :rofl:

I managed to cut into his motorcade
glad you're still with us soldier

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
glad you're still with us soldier
So I left the airport after dropping off the g/f, then needed to double back as she left something in my car. inbound traffic was already restricted but I used an unguarded median turnaround to make an illegal uturn and ended up right in front of the motorcade. Cops quickly pulled me over, explained wtf I just did and waited with me until they passed.
bama 1.jpg
bama 2.jpg
bama 3.jpg
bama 4.jpg

not exactly as I remembered, but basically as I remembered.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

When Trump visited while campaigning in 2016 I was riding some non-sanctioned trails near the airport. There was security everywhere including boats and a Apache helicopter flying over the water. They pretty much ignored the woods I was in and when his airplane took off it was directly overhead and at low altitude. Wouldn't have been that hard to take a few pot shots at the engines and send that thing into the sound. The only team I needed a couple of .50 cal toting gun bros.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Sheeeit, back when Tarrump first got elected, and he made some shithead passing comment about running 'merica from Trump Tower, the whole city went back into a 9/11-ish lockdown and there were daily drills of C-130s circling the city and Ospreys, and those little, shoot-em-up helicopters flyin' all around and then he was like, lol, just kidding, I'm gonna move to the White House and get a gold toilet to shit in and a diet coke valet. Anyway, we still have way too many cops.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Supposedly only one of the shitheels on stage last night admitted that climate change is real...

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Supposedly only one of the shitheels on stage last night admitted that climate change is real...
"Hell yea, thay's climate change -- from winner to sprang to sumner to faw! yeeee hawwwww!" pulls two six shooters from belt hoslter and blasts them into the sky

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Rich people dont have to deal with the effects, so what’s there to believe?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Rich people dont have to deal with the effects, so what’s there to believe?
they do....

just on private jets....yahcts....mansions....and insider trading in the name of serving in congress...the senate....the white house...

the modern public servant should die from stage 4 skin cancer.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR