Quantcast

Climate Change...

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
OK,Avy is going to say it. Cause all you all seem to over look what is blasting in you’re face.

Her Red LipStick.

That’s great that she is known for it. However,she is No Diva. Red LipStick is Bold. She has No Pipes. I am not feeling it.

Good for her to make her Monies,but go sit on the Bench whislst we bring out the Real Deal Diva’s Bitch!

Last,It is my understanding that she gave 100 million Dollars to charity. Avy Bows Down.

Avy

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
hail

nice one... you seen the comments? "climate change is a hoax". ffs. To answer the question, pretty sure insurance will be covering the costs. but let me ask you this: who pays for peoples destroyed homes after a hurricane, wildfires and floods now that insurance companies are starting to pull out of the market?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
nice one... you seen the comments? "climate change is a hoax". ffs. To answer the question, pretty sure insurance will be covering the costs. but let me ask you this: who pays for peoples destroyed homes after a hurricane, wildfires and floods now that insurance companies are starting to pull out of the market?
Safest to assume that anyone replying to a hipstergram video like that is either a bad faith actor or a bot. Oftentimes both.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
but let me ask you this: who pays for peoples destroyed homes after a hurricane, wildfires and floods now that insurance companies are starting to pull out of the market?
Many of the same people...just the insurance company doesn't profit as much.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did i read the comments....no.

just a little bit of hail.