Quantcast

Climate Change...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
This sort of article is interesting, infuriating and revealing all at the same time. The assumptions in the premise that this is a crisis, a failure, the implied standards, the ‘blame’ (and assumptions about things that need explanation) are all so subjective and almost all, from my POV, quite destructive. YMMV, but if they do, then fuck you.
:cheers:

China demographic crisis looms as population growth slips to lowest ever
https://reut.rs/3tyTS3v

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Well BC broke another heat record today.
49.5 / 121 in the shade at the weather station in Lytton
Apparently the station is in the coolest part of the town and it was 50.5+ in other parts.

...and I thought todays 35 /95 with a humidex value of 41 / 106 was bad enough.
A quick ride in the cooler ravines was both a bad idea and a total bath.
Can't even imagine 50 degrees....fuuuuck.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
you remember n8, and his barely coherent ramblings about the church of global warming

our nation is half n8s

There are also people who fully recognize it then just shrug their shoulders, pump out a bunch of kids, buy multiple giant homes, get the organic avocados , $100K Tesla and think they are doing good. It used to make me mad, but then I realized is their lizard brains and programmatic need to duplicate genetic materials, neither give a shit if their kids suffer horribly in the climate wars. I just kick back knowing I'll be worn out and done with this shit when the time comes. Sip on a bloody mary and imagine how much hydration and nutrition a severed jugular could provide.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
There are also people who fully recognize it then just shrug their shoulders, pump out a bunch of kids, buy multiple giant homes, get the organic avocados , $100K Tesla and think they are doing good. It used to make me mad, but then I realized is their lizard brains and programmatic need to duplicate genetic materials, neither give a shit if their kids suffer horribly in the climate wars. I just kick back knowing I'll be worn out and done with this shit when the time comes. Sip on a bloody mary and imagine how much hydration and nutrition a severed jugular could provide.
yeah thats the other half :D

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
How bat-shit crazy is this? We are having to re-freeze the permafrost with artificial refrigeration:

What is even more bat shit crazy is they managed to write an entire article about this shit whilst:

a) spending only half a paragraph even going near the issue that the pipelines are basically what cause the issue

b) not even mentioning the hugely oversized pachyderm in the room that when the permafrost is melting, massive amounts of methane will be released and make climate change even worse.

c) pretty sure these cooling systems aren’t using solar power.

Utter fuckwits.