Quantcast

Clinic & ride with Marla Streb was fun, of course!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Yesterday's "high-speed cornering and jumps" clinic with Marla Streb was fun. The clinic was mainly intended for people who are doing the XC race today at Greenbrier State Park... but some of more DH-inclined riders showed up with our burly bikes. (Some of us had been riding drop trails and the like before and after the clinic....)

We did some drills on level ground... nothing high-speed during the clinic, but she taught us things that applied to high-speed riding.

Marla was extremely friendly and a good instructor, as well. She answered every question anyone could dream up.

I am about to go ride now, so I'll write more later.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
yea cptn jack and marla!! how many people? was it both men and women? what questions did you ask her? what was the best question asked? did you learn alot? do you have any photos?

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by Capt. Jack Sparrow
Yesterday's "high-speed cornering and jumps" clinic with Marla Streb was fun. The clinic was mainly intended for people who are doing the XC race today at Greenbrier State Park... but some of more DH-inclined riders showed up with our burly bikes. (Some of us had been riding drop trails and the like before and after the clinic....)

We did some drills on level ground... nothing high-speed during the clinic, but she taught us things that applied to high-speed riding.

Marla was extremely friendly and a good instructor, as well. She answered every question anyone could dream up.

I am about to go ride now, so I'll write more later.

hell yea i just got a copy of that book The Life story of a downhill Gravity Goddess, sweet sweet sweet she is so bad ass and you...... you lucky lucky......(so and so) :rolleyes: