Quantcast

Clinton is a PONCE

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Mike was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret named "DaVinci's Decadent Dance Den" and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Mike aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said,"He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."
Groan....

fail

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Nice story you have there N8 too bad there are real restroom Republicans. Do you think their moral standards at least match those of priests :think:
I was mearly refering to the staleness of that joke and how it was impossible not to see it coming...

You tend to see the serious side of things a lot don't you?

I know there are restroom and closet everythings..

(I'm a restroom road bike rider, myself)

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
what should be a joke, but sadly is not: on the topic of a financially strained campaign, requiring her lending $5M to her campaign, and her staff to work practically pro-bono, a reporter asked hillary if her staff had health care coverage.

she dodged it like sex w/ her husband.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
what should be a joke, but sadly is not: on the topic of a financially strained campaign, requiring her lending $5M to her campaign, and her staff to work practically pro-bono, a reporter asked hillary if her staff had health care coverage.

she dodged it like sex w/ her husband.
i've been waiting to hear that on prime time abcnbccbscnn news!

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
So political campaigns often rely on volunteers. Did they ask all the candidates on both sides so there is something to actually compare. You won't know if the other candidates are any better in that regard so what does it prove?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
So political campaigns often rely on volunteers. Did they ask all the candidates on both sides so there is something to actually compare. You won't know if the other candidates are any better in that regard so what does it prove?
who cares.. the question was leveled at Hillary.. it's her stance that all have healthcare. Let's see if she walks the walk or just lips services the talk.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
since your response is so straight forward, why also can't her's be?

she do better if she grew a sac, not just the next best thing

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
her overlords are not pleased with her either:

funny, i just watched bowling for columbine the other night on IFC. it's amazing how using only 10% or less misleading/mischaracterized information can convey a vastly different message. in this regard, he's a craftsman. but only a metaphoric one. his greasy vienna sausages couldn't grip a hammer.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Did she promise to pay for US universal healthcare out her own pocket?
you're missing the point: if this is an issue out of which no political hay can be made, she missed the opportunity. this may turn out to be her "i voted for it before i voted against it" moment.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
The good news is, a Bloomberg entry into the race is MUCH more likely against Clinton than Obama.